INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS AND EVALUATION PROCESS
Our company offers internship opportunities to our hardworking and dynamic students every year within our company. Within the scope of internship programs, it also provides the opportunity to turn the academic knowledge into practice with the work experience they have gained. At the same time, our students, who have the chance to get to know our company and our culture, have the opportunity to develop the qualities they will need to be permanent in the Dorce family.
Students who want to apply for an internship are kindly requested to make their internship applications between 1 February and 30 April.
Internship applications are accepted by creating a CV via www.kariyer.net address, applying to the “General Application Trainee” announcement published in the relevant period or sending the resume information over the email@example.com address within the specified date range.
Students whose internship applications are accepted are returned by phone or e-mail and they are informed about the documents that the student must bring. Students who do not qualify as interns are informed by e-mail.
GENERAL RULES TO BE CONSIDERED IN INTERNSHIP REQUEST
- In our company, students who study at vocational departments of high schools, associate, undergraduate and graduate departments of universities are given internship opportunities as specified in the scope of Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510.
- Our interns are determined by evaluating the internship / project issues among the students who continue their education every year, taking into consideration the activity areas and employment needs of our company, and considering the school and student success
- In the evaluation, compulsory internship is required, and in order to use the internship period effectively and efficiently, internship applications under 20 working days will not be accepted.
- The student must have compulsory internship,
- “Internship acceptance form” / “mandatory internship certificate” etc. from the relevant institution trained. documents must be received wet signed and these documents must be approved by the relevant educational institution,
- To insure and pay the insurance premium by the Educational Institution within the scope of the law no 5510,
- Official transcript,
- The overall grade point average of trainee students must be at least 3 out of 4 and 77 out of 100,
- The intern student has not done an internship at DORÇE A.Ş,
- Having knowledge of MS Office,
- Communication skills must be strong and prone to team work.